Important topics

Thursday 11 April 2013

how can i convince my mom to let me dye my hair an unnatural color

So my mom already lets me dye my hair my natural hair color just for the fact that I started having gray hairs early....like in primary school early but recently I have been wanting to dye my hair an unnatural color not all my hair but like my front bangs or something. I know dyeing your hair is a healthy way to treat your hair but I already did my homework and I am ready to face that. I also have a technique II n keeping it healthy (off subject sorry).. anyway please help.

Suggest that a hair dresser could do it for you. I let my daughter get hers with bright pink streaks and blue streaks, provided she had it done by someone who knew what they were doing, and who had products that wouldn't damage her hair (she's blonde).

Be very careful of home dyeing. Some of them have ingredients that are most definitely bad for your hair. My daughter dyed her hair fire engine red with a home kit. After about six weeks it went orange. Her hairdresser couldn't get it back to her natural colour. She was able to improve it, but not by much. We told her which brand was used, and she knew it well because she's had to do damage control because of it a lot.
Well your Mom does not want people to judge you or her. Wait until you are old enough to be responsible for your own mistakes then you color your hair.
Don't do it. Making some sort of personal statement with a strange hair color is ridiculous. Let common sense prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment